Keeping up with regulations is stressful. Seneca is here to help.
Whether you are building a new c-store, encountering contamination from an old gas station, finding unknown tanks on your property or removing USTs/ASTs, we know that navigating all of the different rules and regulations in place can be a time-consuming and intimidating task.
Seneca Companies’ experienced team of petroleum, environmental and construction professionals is available to walk you through local, state and federal regulations.
Seneca provides the following regulatory support services:
- Regulatory liaison with EPA and state agencies.
- Inspection and NOV violations resolution.
- UST equipment portfolio planning.
- Environmental liability reporting.
- New UST/AST regulation education and planning.
- Fuel spill cleanup and notification of appropriate parties.
- UST and AST removals and closures.
- Dewatering options for project completion.
- Licensed UST removers and groundwater professionals.
- UST/AST permitting and notifications.
- Soil and groundwater sampling.
- Reimbursement options for environmental cleanup work, if applicable.
- Contaminated soil and groundwater assessments.
- Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) assessments.
- Corrective Action Design (CADR) and implementation.
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) assessment and project management.
With a staff of talented and certified professionals, Seneca makes an often intimidating process simple and cost-effective with our comprehensive compliance management solutions.
Regulatory Support Solutions